Dear Students, If you get the same product on any other website at lower than this price, Kindly get in touch with our Sales Team at 70602 70607.
We assure you to provide same discount and some extra reward as well.
CA Final Corporate & Economic Laws (Cracker, Main Book & MCQ) By CA Pankaj Garg
Edition – 6th & 5th (January 2021)
Binding – Paperback
Applicable for May 2021 Examination.
1) Main Book – This book serves as a guide for students, in order to acquire the ability to analyze, interpret, and apply the provisions of the company law in practical situations. The book on ‘Corporate and Economic Laws’ is under the New Scheme of Education and Training.
2) Cracker – This book provides the previous exam solved papers on ‘Corporate and Economic Laws’ under the New Scheme of Education and Training. It furthers ICAI's objective to enable students to acquire the ability to analyze, interpret, and apply the provisions of the company law in practical situations.
3) MCQs – This book provides MCQs and Integrated Case Studies on ‘Corporate and Economic/Allied Laws’. It furthers ICAI's objective to enable students to acquire the ability to analyze, interpret, and apply the provisions of the company law in practical situations.
The Present Publication authored by Pankaj Garg is the 6th & 5th Edition for New Syllabus (Updated till 31-10-2020)
Contents of this book are as follows:
Part I – Corporate Laws | Section A – Company Law
1. Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
2. Meeting of the Board and its Powers
3. Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
4. Inspection, Inquiry, and Investigation
5. Compromises, Arrangements, and Amalgamations
6. Prevention of Oppression & Mismanagement
7. Winding Up
8. Companies Incorporated Outside India
9. Miscellaneous Provisions
10. Adjudication and Special Courts
11. National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
12. Corporate Secretarial Practice – Drafting of Notices, Resolutions, Minutes & Reports
Part I – Corporate Laws | Section B – Securities Laws
13. Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 and SCR Rules, 1957
14. Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 & SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
Part II – Economic Laws
15. Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
16. Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act, 2002 (SARFESI Act, 2002)
17. Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
18. Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
19. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
20. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
A Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and also a Company Secretary and Cost Accountant, He has been awarded a gold medal by ICAI Kolkata. Audit, Law, and Taxation are his core subjects, and teach students preparing for CA Intermediate and Final Level. His books on Law and Audit are regarded as a benchmark on the topics. He teaches at ALT Classes, which is funded by him.
Pay through UPI, Wallets, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Net Banking